What we believe:
- We believe children are our future and that we as educators play an active role in helping shape their lives
- We believe play is an important way in which children learn. Play fosters all areas of the child’s development.
- We believe in providing an environment that gives children opportunities to experiment and discover.
- We believe parents are the most important people in a child’s life. We recognise and value the knowledge that parents give to their children.
- We believe that parents and educators should work together to enhance each child’s strength, competence and self esteem.