Beacon Point is dedicated to the principles of Early Childhood development by emphasising the artistic and learning values of play.
Through a variety of carefully planned activities your child will be given the opportunity to experiment, measure, design, create, imagine, test, solve problems, communicate and interact with others.
The skills learnt at kindergarten will be skills learned for life.
At Beacon Point:
- We run a child centred, and child led program
- For everyone who enters our program to “BE” –be in the moment, to be present and to be themselves
- We love our nature elements, and really enjoy our fortnightly Beach Ramblers program at our local beach
- Encourage family involvement, through taking part in our program and visitor days
- Enjoy being a part of and embracing our local community