Part time – 30.4 hours per week
Fixed Term until 17 December 2021
Bethany Group (Bethany Community Support Inc. and Bethany Kindergarten Services Ltd.) is a vibrant community service organisation based in Victoria that provides a broad range of prevention, intervention, support and educational services to children, young people, families and individuals. Bethany Kindergarten Services (BKS) is a provider of Early Years Management (EYM) across 22 kindergartens and aims to achieve improved outcomes for all children through the provision of high quality and accessible kindergarten programs.
About the Role
Bethany is excited to advertise for the role of Kindergarten Services Manager. This position is part time, (30.4 hour per week) Fixed term until 17 December 2021 will be reporting to the Executive Manager.
- Ensuring that kindergartens are providing a quality service that is aligned with the National Law, Regulations and National Quality Framework
- Designing and implementing strategies focused on practice improvement and educational outcomes for children
- Providing support and guidance to Educators at each service location
- Providing focused mentoring and structured feedback that assists to improve Educators pedagogy and addresses areas of concern or provide opportunity for improvement
- A qualification suitable for a qualified staff member and teacher under the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011 and the DET Kindergarten Funding Guide
- Sound knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 and the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in Educational Leadership
- Demonstrated experience in managing a diverse and complex workload
- Ability to work independently and co-operatively in a team environment
- A current Victorian Driver’s license is essential
- Current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching
What we Offer
- A diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive salary will be offered inclusive of superannuation and in accordance with VECTEA 2016.
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your application including a resume, and cover letter addressing the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 31 January 2021.
In order to comply with mandatory Child Safety Standards, all employment is subject to a valid and current Police Check and VIT registration.
Bethany celebrates diversity and encourages applications from people of all cultures, backgrounds and identities to apply.