Developing every child’s potential
To enable the delivery of community focused quality early childhood education through progressive early years management
- Maintaining the safety, dignity and rights of each child.
- Encouraging children to express themselves and their opinions, and to undertake experiences that develop resilience and promote opportunity for individual development and learning.
- Maintaining a duty of care and promoting health, safety and wellbeing through a safe, secure and welcoming environment.
- Embracing the diversity of colleagues, children and families with respect to cultural values, age, and the physical and intellectual development and abilities of each child.
- Building positive and collaborative relationships with children, colleagues, families and stakeholders to improve learning and development outcomes for children.