Saver Plus is a matched savings and financial education program which is offered locally by Bethany Community Support. Saver Plus assists individuals and families on lower incomes to build their savings for educational costs and improve their financial management skills.
- Matches savings for education costs dollar-for-dollar up to $500
- Includes fun and informal financial education workshops
- Provides assistance and support to establish a savings goal and develop a savings habit
Participants make regular deposits towards a savings goal over a 10-month period and attend workshops to build their financial management skills. When participants reach their savings goal, ANZ matches the amount – up to $500 – towards education costs including uniforms, text books, laptops, sports equipment, music tuition, TAFE or apprenticeship costs, and much more.
- This is a free program
- There is eligibility criteria
- Please call us on (03) 5278 8122 to register your interest or find out more
Other financial support resources
Online financial counselling information is available from the National Debt Helpline website.
Telephone financial counselling information is available through the National Debt Helpline: 1800 007 007.